THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    It's just Texas---no argument...(Texas AR members, "Y' all"gonna like this)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's just Texas---no argument...(Texas AR members, "Y' all"gonna like this)
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted

Posts: 1078 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gotta luv Texas!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I'm in Corpus Christi right now, all of the above is true!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12603 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 tu2Yes indeed.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
When you Texas goes independent, count Montana in

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Pretty good OP.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
I'm in Corpus Christi right now, all of the above is true!

if you havent already give Snoopys a try out on the Island. they even joined the 20th century last year and now accept credit cards.

Posts: 1537 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have'nt been in Europe in years but when I did wearing my hat,jeans,boots,etc. (regular wear) the Germans were very impressed.They do not see Texas as part of the united states;they see us as an independent nation (which we are) I was treated with much more respect as a Texan than I was ever treated as an American.At least that was the last time I was there;who knows now?

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
"You can always tell a Texan. You just can't tell him much!"

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't need to cause he already knows it.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DocEd:
"You can always tell a Texan. You just can't tell him much!"

Dammit! I don't have that picture Smiler

Posts: 1078 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well,getting back to the top;what does Texas have that makes us independant? Oil industry,refineries,ship ports.semi conducutor Industry that has moved here from Cal.(+ our own local talent of course)[shameless perk;my son has 3 companies in Austin doing video game design].And last but not least,as Ray Willie Hubbard said, "The friendliess people + the prettiest women you ever seen."That being said,don't come down here;we want to keep it for ourselves + besides the girls don't like yankees.