THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    One Aussie is better than ten Afghani's
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One Aussie is better than ten Afghani's
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of darwinmauser
posted
A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a hill........
"One Ausie is better than ten Afghani's"

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best men over the hill, whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes then silence. The voice then calls out........

"One Ausie is better than one hundred Afghani's"

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the hill and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence. The voice calls out again............

"One Ausie is better than one thousand Afghani's"

The enraged Taliban commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the hill. Cannons, rockets, & machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the hill and with his dying words tells his commander.........

"Don't send any more men..... it's a trap.........there's two of them"

It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack; not rationality.

Posts: 2414 | Location: Humpty Doo NT Australia | Registered: 18 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
The version of that I heard was 'Scotsman'.

Big Grin

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
darwinmauser:

Smiler Smiler Smiler ( I would fill up the page with smileys but you get the idea!)

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ben 589:

No, you're quite wrong about it being a "Scotsman". As an Irishman who grew up in a peculiar family of Irish (most of our family friends were Scots) I can assure you that the Scots always agreed that the Irish were better. (OK, so PROVE that I'm lying!) Smiler

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
The first time I heard this one, it was an Israeli during the six day war.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of goobershooter
posted Hide Post
clap clap clap

One shot,
One kill.
But be ready with a follow up.Alway's remember "The only easy day was yesterday".

Posts: 55 | Location: south,Alabama | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With Quote