THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The union boss buys a round
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The union boss buys a round
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A union boss walks in from the factory next door and is about to order a beer when he sees a guy at the far end of the bar wearing a TRUMP “Make America Great Again” cap with a beer sitting in front of him.

The union boss doesn’t need to be an Einstein to know that this guy is a Republican, so he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here, bartender.... but not for the Republican."

Soon after the drinks have been passed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him then says, "Thank you!" in an equally loud oice. This infuriates the union boss.

After a few minutes, the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this doesn’t seem to bother the Republican. He nods and smiles, and again yells, "Thank you!"

Frustrated that he can’t seem to get the guy angered, the union boss asks the bartender, "What is wrong with that Republican? I’ve ordered two rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the dummy does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts...?"

"Nope," replies the bartender. "He owns the place."

ADVICE TO DEMOCRATS, LIBERALS AND ALL LEFTIES:
WHEN YOUR HORSE DIES, IT’S TIME TO DISMOUNT.

Posts: 2663 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
rotflmo Being open shop I really like that.During the 1980 election between Reagan + Carter a buddy of mine was an engineer for SOPAC railroad in Houston.They are union + he + everyone in union hall was told that they WOULD vote for Carter.In one of our monthly trade journals before the last election the sheet metal workers union printed their support behind hillary.Makes sense of course,deadbeats supporting the free ride party.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo animal Some Dumb-asses Never learn.

Posts: 2027 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2