THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Four Stages Of A Man's Life
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four Stages Of A Man's Life
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Four Stages Of A Man's Life:

Stage #1 - You believe in Santa.
Stage #2 - You don't believe in Santa.
Stage 33 - You are Santa.
Stage #4 - You look like Santa.

Posts: 13873 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MeMe
posted Hide Post
Yup!!

Posts: 361 | Location: California | Registered: 14 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too durn much truth in that.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That's right on the money. I'll tell you although I enjoyed it at the time I don't miss being up all Christmas eve night putting stuff together.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Me either! tu2 Now, I'm one of the first ones in bed! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Attended an event last Sat. Ladies at the next table got all excited and were passing around a pic of a bearded man and pointing across the hall. They were sure it was George R. Martin, guy who wrote Game of Thrones. Not very Likely in Rocky Mountain House Alberta. Big Grin Refer to stages 3 and 4. Smiler There was a brawl after we left, but that was normal for Rocky

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1672 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Me too Vaughn, Now all I have to do is fix Christmas dinner when they all come over + I'me seriously thinking about giving that up as well.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote