Find
Notify
Tools

Disturbing Wildlife Trend
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted
The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect wildlife in the US.

Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the Democratic Party... They have apparently learned to simply sit and wait for the government to provide for their care and sustenance.

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Now that's hilarious! Big Grin

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 9410 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Elbows off the table there buddy Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thumb Big Grin

John

There are those that do, those that dream, and those that only read about it and then post their "expertise" on AR!

Posts: 831 | Location: Mount Vernon, WA | Registered: 18 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
Good one GSP7...wish I had a dollar for every time I heard my mother say that to myself or a sibling, at the dinner table, when we were growing up! Smiler

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perfect!! I'm tellin' ya in few more years they'll be drivin' cars and workin in the check out line... animal

Reminds of the story from last year about the black bear who was sitting at a picnic table eating donuts one at a time from the box with a single claw.

Better table manners than most teenagers...

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GSP7:
Elbows off the table there buddy Big Grin

clap

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Macifej:
Perfect!! I'm tellin' ya in few more years they'll be drivin' cars and workin in the check out line... animal

Reminds of the story from last year about the black bear who was sitting at a picnic table eating donuts one at a time from the box with a single claw.

Better table manners than most teenagers...

Yeah, but the bloody things, bite Wink Big Grin

Verbera!, Iugula!, Iugula!!!

Blair.

Posts: 8808 | Location: Sydney, Australia. | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's the claws you gotta watch on them thar black bears Blair. Hooked and pointy for climbing trees and disecting your cooler. Big Grin

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Duckear
posted Hide Post
Typical democrat.

Why work? Just wait for the handout.

Hunting: Exercising dominion over creation at 2800 fps.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Southern US | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote