THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Student pranks from the school I taught at in Anchorage.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Student pranks from the school I taught at in Anchorage.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted
How is this for teenage thought? Both are true. From AJ Dimond HS in Anchorage AK.

Several years ago some kids at the school pulled a cute prank. Using a seed spreader and some chemical that kills grass, they made an outline of a huge penis on the football field--nearly as long as the field itself. On ground level, no one could make out what it was. Who did, however, were airline pilots and passengers taking off from Anchorage's airport!

Probably the most disgusting prank pulled by kids was this. When passing the security office, a guard asked me, "Mr Pappas, how do you spell feces?" I replied, S-H-I-T. The kids in the office laughed and I asked her why she wanted to know. She told me the story: a boy relieved himself in a restroom stall, picked up the piece of shit and put it in the dispensary of a soft drink machine. He and a friend hid around a corner with a video camera. When a student put money in the machine to get a drink, the can fell onto the shit and the student screamed when he or she picked up the container.

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
When I was in High School back in the late 60's we had a new teacher fresh out of Uni turn up. The first Friday afternoon he wanted to know what we all got up to over the weekends in this very small country town. We told him we went surfing every Saturday. To say he thought we were bull shiting him was an understatement as we were 250 miles from the ocean.

So we told him all about out 50HP diesel engine connected to a huge paddle like a paddle steamer and how when it rotated it made waves just big enough to surf on. We knew he was surfing mad so made arrangements to meet him at hte river 25 miles from town.

You would not believe how pissed off he was come Monday dancing

Pete

Posts: 236 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our HS was made of cinder block with a recessed double door main entrance. One Saturday night we "bricked it up" using block from a nearby construction project. To our (slight) credit we used sand rather than mortar between the blocks.
Sure looked great with everyone staring at a blank wall Monday morning.
In another "project" we made a trolley that attached to the flagpole rope. When pulled to the top and a lanyard was pulled it would flip a tire over the top of the flag pole. It was then lowered, reattached above the tire and the process repeated. One of the local cops caught us in the act but thought it was so funny he assisted with his spotlight for the last two tires. We got 5 or 6 over the pole. In those pre sawsall days the janitor was cussing a blue streak cutting those things off Monday morning.

Posts: 367 | Location: South east Georgia | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I attended a parochial school in South Texas. It was unairconditioned when I started, but even after air conditioning, the lockers were outside.

A box of shrimp in an empty locker created quite a stink. Then, there was the teacher's VW beetle that was carried out of the teacher's parking lot and rolled onto it's back on the adjacent grass.

Then, someone threw a cherry bomb into a class and the Brother who was the principal decided group punishment would ferret out the culprit. Everyone knew who did it and everyone but me lied and said they didn't know. I told the Brother I knew, but I would not tell him. I was the only one who wasn't subject to the group punishment. Group lesson.

Posts: 10128 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When I was in high school, we had an unpopular vice principal, Eva Jagoe,commonly known as Little Eva. Anyway, Little Eva had a broken leg and was hobbling down the hall, when someone dropped a garter snake at her feet, during lunch class change. Of course everyone knew who did it and there were a lot of suppressed snickers when she got on the school intercom asking the culprits to come forward. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That reminds me of one that I pulled off in 1980 in Dimebox,Tx. It was far enough away from home that we had to sleep over on the job in a camper. We were so ready to go home + all through the job super who was also drawing a check as carpenter did us NO favors on that job.Looked after himself + screwed all the subs. Last night5 on the job,all the duct hung,all that was left was to set the roof top units. Crane is on the way,however the job super wanted to go dancing in Houston so he just took off.By 10 that night the crane shows up;I set my equipment on the roof + asked the operator a small favor.Pick up the job shack trailer (which had no windows + only one door) + turn it 180 degrees against the cinderblock school.Then I drove the 200 miles home feeling great + wishing I could be a fly on the wall on Monday morning.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Speaking of old VWs. The early 60's VW had a space between the bumper and the hood.We had a history teacher that all of us football players really liked. On night he parked in front of a post sunk in concrete. We picked up his VW and put it down with the post between the bumper and the hood. When he saw what had happened, initially he was miffed, but then he started laughing and knew who did it. We came out of hiding and removed the VW and he drove away. He never did report us to the principal who was a real rectal oriface and never would have seen the humor of the situation. Jerry Hoover

Posts: 372 | Location: Round Rock,TX | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Hoover:
Speaking of old VWs. The early 60's VW had a space between the bumper and the hood.We had a history teacher that all of us football players really liked. On night he parked in front of a post sunk in concrete. We picked up his VW and put it down with the post between the bumper and the hood. When he saw what had happened, initially he was miffed, but then he started laughing and knew who did it. We came out of hiding and removed the VW and he drove away. He never did report us to the principal who was a real rectal oriface and never would have seen the humor of the situation. Jerry Hoover

I brought an antelope and a couple of deer home in that space. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I could relate a few horror stories, but I'm not sure how the discovery rule might operate in certain instances in applicable jurisdictions to toll the statute of limitations.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13475 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote