THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Sven takes care of his buddy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sven takes care of his buddy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Lyle was hunting geese up in the Northern Minnesota woods. He leaned the old 16-gauge against the corner of the blind to take a leak. As luck would have it, his dog Ginger knocked the gun over, it discharged and Lyle took most of an ounce of #4 bird shot in the groin.

Several hours later, lying in a Duluth hospital bed, he came to and there was his doctor, Sven.

" 'Vell Lyle, I got some good noos and some bad noos. Da' good noos is dat you’re going to be OK. Da' damage vas local to your groin, 'dere was very little internal damage, and I 'vas able to remove all of da' buckshot.

"What's the bad news?", asks Lyle.

" 'Da bad noos is 'dat 'dere 'vas some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your penis . I'm gonna' have to refer you to my sister, Lena.

"Well, I guess that isn't too bad," says Lyle. "Is your sister a plastic surgeon or what?"

"Not exactly," Sven says. "She's a flute player in da' Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra. And because all you have is Obamacare, she's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye."

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker jumping Good One!!

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancing

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
geese up in the Northern Minnesota woods

geese??? in the woods???

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:
quote:
geese up in the Northern Minnesota woods

geese??? in the woods???

Be nice Vash.
Don't torpedo his joke on a technicality.

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 1220 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Trust me, it's not the torpedoing, as a kind of joke. I hope xgrunt not offended?

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote