New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home alone
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
When the Missus left, I started feeling lonely, couldn't handle the empty house at night. No point whining, so I went out, had drinks, got laid, bought myself a bike, wasted a few hundreds on dope and fine old whiskey, crashed the bike, got laid again, helped Billy Bob and Junior and Sonny and the Big Rita to pull the truck out of the swimming pool, and told the hooker to fcuk off the house after she trashed the big screen TV.

Guess my lady is gonna hit the roof when she'll come back from her night shift.

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would surmise, based on this limited information; that you are in DEEP, DEEP Shit my man...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
good thing she ain't workin' a double dancing

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well well my lad,If that's not an accident waiting to happen then I've never seen one.

Posts: 4383 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
If I were you I would have given the dog-box a good going over with vacuum-cleaner. It might just have a new occupant for awhile. Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote