THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Hilary Clinton, Janet Reno and Bill Clinton
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hilary Clinton, Janet Reno and Bill Clinton
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of jpb
posted
Hillary Clinton and former Attorney General Janet Reno were having one of those girl to girl talks, and Hillary says to Janet, "You're lucky that you don't have to put up with men having sex with you. I have to put up with Bill, and there is no telling where he last had his pecker."

Janet responded, "Just because I am aesthetically challenged (that's "politically correct" for real, real ugly) doesn't mean I don't have to fight off unwelcome sexual advances."

Hillary asks, "Well, how do you deal with the problem?"

Janet, "Whenever I feel that a guy is getting ready to make a pass at me, I muster all my might and tense and squeeze to break wind as loud and hard as I can."

That night, Bill was already in bed with the lights out when Hillary slips into bed. She could hear him start to stir, and knew that he would be wanting some action. She had been saving gas all day long and was ready for him. She tenses up her butt cheeks and forces out the most disgusting sound you could imagine.

Bill rolls over and quietly says, "Janet, is that you?

Big Grin jpb

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ouch! roflmao

If yuro'e corseseyd and dsyelixc can you siltl raed oaky?

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
It has been observed that most men want to screw most women.

We just don't want our friends to find out about the ugly ones.

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Deep Space Hunter
posted Hide Post
Thanks what an unholy mental picture. Bill Hillary and Janet Reno in a three-sum.

I dont think I'll be able to sleep tonite.

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
truth is stranger than fiction when a lady that looked suspiciously like hillary clinton got on his elevator,he couldnt resist asking if he could smell her snatch,she replied,NO ,OFF COURSE NOT.in which he replied,oh, it must be your feet then.

Posts: 6 | Location: twinlake,mi.49457 | Registered: 17 April 2005Reply With Quote