THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    For Scriptus and perhaps two or three others-aliens
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Scriptus and perhaps two or three others-aliens
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Picture the archtypical alien spaceship, elliptical in shape with lights around the perimeter and a cockpit on top. Earth is in the background. There are two aliens visible in the cockpit, one in the process of standing up. He says, "Excuse me, but I have to go #5."

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
How many exhaust orifices does the bugger have ?

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i don't know about the alien but after a day with scriptus. i know he has at least four orifices from what the young darling at the game park said about him when he was not listening. or was her meaning one LARGE ONE!!!!!! my afrikanzis not so good rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's the legal limit?????

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Hook, just to let you know, that large pot them Cameroonian cannibals ordered, has been shipped, together with four pounds of meat tenderiser for old buzzards. Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal that pretty much sum's me up animal

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My sister berated me for expressing scatalogical humor.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote