New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newlyweds
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Vapodog posted this over on the polical forum, but I thought some of you here might enjoy it.

A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks.

The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies. So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."

Where are you going, coochy cooh?" asked the wife.

"I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I'm going to have a beer."

The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan, India, etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, lolly pop...but at the bar...you know...they have frozen glasses..."

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, puppy face?" She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, tootsie roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious ... I won't be long, I'll be right back. I promise. OK?"

"You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.

"But my sweet honey... at the bar... you know... there's swearing, dirty words and all that."

"You want dirty words, cutie pie?...

"LISTEN UP, DICKHEAD! DRINK YOUR FU*KING BEER IN YOUR GODDAMN FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR MOTHER-FU*KING SNACKS, BECAUSE YOU ARE MARRIED NOW AND YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! GOT IT, AS*HOLE?"

...And they lived happily ever after.

Posts: 2393 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
jumping

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds about right! Wink

sofa

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote