THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    How many chiropractors does it take...?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many chiropractors does it take...?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
...to change a lightbulb?

**Only 1, but 4 visits.

Too much is just right!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
your gonna get it when my wife hears that.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
So, does that line of thinking hold true for phyical therapists as well?

I don't think I've ever written a script for phyical therapy 1x (1 visit only). Not much gets accomplished.

When I send someone to physical therapy it is usually 3x/week x4 weeks and a re-eval.

Same holds true for manipulation or modalities performed at a chiro office. Sometimes the musculoskeletal system doesn't always respond favorably to just one or 2 treatments. You have to work with what you have; spasm, inflammation, moderate articular restrictions, limited range of motion, etc.

Your joke wasn't the least bit amusing.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSTEPHENS:
your gonna get it when my wife hears that.

My wife visits a health care professionals, on average, many times per month.

I go about every 5 years.

I estimate she will outlive me by 25 years.

But I feel good, and she doesn'tSmiler

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine is a D.C.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry to offend you Doc, but it was just a joke. If this little line got you that worked up, you better read the entire "humor" section until you learn to lighten up a little!

Too much is just right!

One of Us
Picture of mustbhuntn
posted Hide Post
Its a joke. A funny one too. Get over it.

Posts: 322 | Location: Green Forest, Arkansas | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am a chiropractor and I thought it was funny.

Posts: 273 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i thought it was funny. she didnt.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSTEPHENS:
i thought it was funny. she didnt.

Perhaps when you get over the initial aches and contusions you can go to another Chiropracter to straighten you out. Wink

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote