New
Find
Notify
Tools

potential and realistic
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A young boy went up to his father and asked him, 'Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?'

The father thought for a moment, then answered, 'Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.'

So the boy went to his mother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?' The mother replied, 'Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!'

The boy then went to his sister and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?' The girl replied, 'Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt ! I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?'

The boy then went to his brother and asked, 'Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?' 'Of course,' the brother replied. 'Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?'

The boy pondered the answers for a few days and then went back to his dad. His father asked him, 'Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?'

The boy replied, 'Yes. Potentially , you and I are sitting on three million dollars, but Realistically , we're living with two hookers and a homo.

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Like the old Red Foxx routine when the man asks the woman if she'll go to bed with him for a million bucks + she says yes;he then asks,how about $25.00.She says "what kind of a girl do you think I am?!!" He replies,"Thats already been established;now we're only haggling over price."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4393 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote