THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    new world record high jump!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new world record high jump!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
This photo was taken moments before it happened.

Posts: 3282 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
SmilerGood Dog.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dog looks like it's trying to figgure out how to get that dead fish out where he can roll in it. Judging from his body language, that Tuna has been dead for a few days already.

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or maybe he is looking for a place to bury his bone! derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wildcat junkie
posted Hide Post
That must be a Puddlepointer! beer homer

GOOGLE HOTLINK FIX FOR BLOCKED PHOTOBUCKET IMAGES https://chrome.google.com/webs...inkfix=1516144253810

Posts: 2440 | Location: Northern New York, WAY NORTH | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote