THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The Drunk And The Drug Addict
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Drunk And The Drug Addict
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
A drunk and a drug addict were sitting have a chat about geography.

They sitting in Central Park, New York.

The drug addict: Doyou think India is very far from here?

The drunk: I don't think so. We have a guy working at our office who cycles to work every day.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67423 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
For some odd reason,I find that very funny.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Reference to over seas Call centers ? Confused

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I need a picture to understand this one.

Posts: 3810 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Good one Saeed!

Proof of the average persons(dopers ... alcohol or other drugs) understanding/knowledge of the world as well as a great joke.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4240 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote