THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Elderly man marries much younger woman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elderly man marries much younger woman
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted
Albert, 85, married Jenny, a lovely 25 year old.

Since her new husband is so old, Jenny decides that after their wedding she and Albert should have separate bedrooms, because she is concerned that her new but aged husband may over-exert himself if they spend the entire night together.

After the wedding festivities Jenny prepares herself for bed and the expected knock on the door. Sure enough the knock comes, the door opens and there is Albert ready for action. They unite as one. All goes well, Albert takes leave of his bride, and she prepares to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Jenny hears another knock on her bedroom door and it's Albert again, ready for more 'action'. Somewhat surprised, Jenny consents for more coupling. When the newlyweds are done, Albert kisses his bride, bids her a fond good night and leaves.

She is set to go to sleep again but Albert is back again, rapping on the door and is as fresh as a 25-year-old, ready for more 'action'. Once more they enjoy each other.

But as Albert gets set to leave again, his young bride says to him, 'I am thoroughly impressed that at your age you can perform so well and so often. I have been with guys less than a third of your age who were only good once. You are truly a great lover, Albert.'

Albert, somewhat embarrassed, turns to Jenny and says: 'You mean I've been here before?'

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote