THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Things You are no longer allowed to do in the Army
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Things You are no longer allowed to do in the Army
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Deep Space Hunter
posted
Don't know how many of you have seen this already but it is always funny Things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the army

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He missed one! "It is considered impolite to laugh when the unit mascot dry humps the COs leg during Battalion parade."
It is also 'Predujudical to good order and Military discipline' to turn up for guard duty on Easter Sunday dressed as the easter bunny.
That one cost me 14 extra duties.

Cheers, Dave.
Non Illegitium Carborundum.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
I like # 101 Not allowed to mount a bayonet on a crew serve weapon

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
If you've ever been a troop or in command (or both) these are hilarious images, many of which I've witnessed.

People in my office are worried about me as I sit at my desk by myself and laugh out-loud.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2945 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
John, I'm lucky. After the Easter bunny thing, everyone KNOWS I'm crazy!
But the Duty Officer topped me last year at Christmas. He turned out to inspect the guard dressed as Father Christmas. Red suit, Sam Browne belt, sword and all. He got 28. The Adjt was NOT happy.

Cheers, Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote