Find
Notify
Tools

Interesting Thoughts...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
1- I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.

2- I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.

3- I can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.

4- Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

5- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.

6- I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" get's thrown around in the courtroom.

7- I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes five years in a row.

8- I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the jim this morning.

9- Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers; if you find one, exactly what's your plan?

Posts: 1078 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 jumping

Posts: 2027 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Smiler

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of hdxr750
posted Hide Post
I like em all

NRA Life Member
From West Virginia, where the Sun shines in the sky
and the Moon shines in the basement

Posts: 175 | Location: Wheeling, WV | Registered: 03 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo