THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Lost Identification on the border
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost Identification on the border
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted
A guy traveling through Mexico on vacation lost his wallet and all of his identification.
Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home but was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border.

"May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy.

"Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent.

"But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed.

"I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and George Bush on the other."

"This I gotta see," replied the agent.

With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent his behind.

"By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago."

"Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from Chicago?"

The agent replied, "I recognized Obama in the middle."

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 41790 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
True story. Coming back from Mexico in 1970 I was asked the routine questions starting with "Are you an American citizen?" Being young,6'3",blonde crew cut,blue eyes,I looked NOTHING like a Mexican so I just popped off "Hell no,I'm a nazi from Argentina." Those people have NO sense of humor. It took hours.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman,

The lack of judgment due to age gives us a wealth of humour.

Posts: 10038 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No humor at the Mexican border, Never has been.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
The border control people have no sense of humor anywhere! Several places coming out of Canada or into Ak. are really bad if you mess with them.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Brooks:
The border control people have no sense of humor anywhere! Several places coming out of Canada or into Ak. are really bad if you mess with them.

Travelled to Mexico and back from Canada, couple of years ago. Didn't realize till we got back, wife and my passports were expired. Smiler Canadian border guys main concern is that you pay all applicable taxes. Americans worry about the ever threatening terrorist, strong possibility it could be that 80 year old Granny in the wheel chair. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine was crossing the Mexican border, he is Hispanic and driving a Mercedes Benz.
"Do you have any firearms?"
"What do you need"
He was detained.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While it has nothing to do with Mexico, I was going to board a flight in Casper and had a small aluminum carry on with a fitted liner for various cameras and lenses. When I got to the front of the check point line, I asked the TSA agent to please hand search the case. Before I could explain about the cameras, my buddy, who was seeing me off, broke in with: "Hee Hee, that's the one he's got the bomb in."
I missed my flight.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote