THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    wife wants to go hunting ?????

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
wife wants to go hunting ?????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
this guys wife has bugged him for years to go hunting , so one night he is sick of bieing nagged but his wife so he agrees to take her . the alarm goes of at 4 am he rolls over and says to his wife "get up"
she says oh honey i dont want to go
he says ok honey i will be back in 10 min if you dont go you are getting it up the bum or a blowjob your choice
he comes back 10 min latter and there she is still sleeping he wakes her up and says ok honey what will it be . she say i will blow you he then sticks it in her mouth and she gags and says that taste like shit ..... he says THE DOG DOG DOESNT WANT TO GO EITHER [Smile]

Posts: 40 | Location: toronto | Registered: 19 August 2002
one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Johan

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's one of my favorites Jason. I was thinking of typing out the version that I tell but yours is shorter and just as good [Big Grin] .