THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    What's on a woman's mind...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's on a woman's mind...
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of HerrBerg
posted
I am easily satisfied. Give me sex, a day or two of hunting per week, a new gun every year and some good single malt scotch.

Now, I have made a little try to map out what's on my wife´s mind. Every little blue ball is a thing that needs to be done in order to keep her nice and friendly. The lawn needs to be mowed, parent evening at the kindergarten, laundry, etc etc.

Darn...

/HerrBerg

Write hard and clear about what hurts
-E. Hemingway

Posts: 1723 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: 18 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At Last! Someone who can explain it!

Alan

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 511 | Location: Goliad, Texas | Registered: 06 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Yes, the sad truth of it all. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So, who are the men in the maze...and what is the NO sign for...never mind that last question. We all know.

This is pure genius. I just have to figure out what it all means.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote