THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    If you don't like the way you look.......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you don't like the way you look.......
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
This should make you feel better.....

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
I'll resize it and try again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"If you don't like the way you look" refer to the "Bubble Gum" post!! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Rooster

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow Poletax, I just realized that you're from Charleston. I was born and raised in Dunbar. My Grandma still lives on Washington Street West in Charleston and my Mom and sister still lives in Dunbar. Small world.

Posts: 69 | Location: Havelock, NC USA | Registered: 17 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Hi fireman. Yeah,I live over in Kanawha City.
The better half and I vacation every year down at Emerald Isle,N.C.
She sometimes drags me offa the fishing piers and makes me go over to Havelock,New Bern ect.

one of us
posted Hide Post
No kidding! I've been down here since 96, old USMC brought me here to start with and then I got a job on base. Not too bad though. We're looking at moving back to WV soon, hopefully by the end of this year. My fiance is from Parkersburg area and we're looking at trying to settle in Jackson Co. somewhere.

Posts: 69 | Location: Havelock, NC USA | Registered: 17 September 2004Reply With Quote