Find
Notify
Tools

A Beer Before It Starts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A Beer Before It Starts

A man came home from work, sat down in his favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to his wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts." She looked a little puzzled but brought him a beer. When he finished it he said, "Quick, bring me another beer, it’s gonna start."

This time she looked a little angry, but brought him a beer. When it was gone he said, "Quick, get me another beer before it starts."

"That’s it!" She blows her top. "You bastard! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don’t even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave getting you beer after beer. Don’t you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long??"

The husband sighed and said, "Oh shit, it’s started."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote