New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cuckold's dilemma
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A man asks his best friend to accompany him, as he wants to catch his cheating wife in the act and he's afraid he might lose control.

They arrive at a motel, he listens carefully at a particular door, then bangs it open with a kick. His wife is in the bed, under the blanket, and under a gentleman. The man screams madly and peels the blanket off, revealing a very naked guy very much inside his very naked wife

As he's screaming and yelling and huffing and puffing and getting red in the face, ready to tear the stranger into very tiny pieces, the wife screams: "John! Johnny! No, Johnny, no! Please! Please! Leave him! I lied to you!"

The guy yells: "What do you mean you lied, cheating whore!!!"

With tears in her eyes, voice trembling, she says: "Do you remember the new Benz that my uncle gave us two years ago? I lied... that was him! And the holidays to the Maldives that I won in a raffle, when we went for two weeks in Paradise? I lied, that was him! And the 100 grands I inherited when your business was about to collapse? That was him!!!!"

The guy is taken aback. Still steaming, rage oozing from all his pores, he shakes his head, snorts... He turns to his friend and roars: "And now, what the fuck do I do????"

The friend looks at the naked man on the bed, turns to John and says: "You better put that blanket back and cover him before he catches a cold..."

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sounds about right!

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2 Do Ya Think He Would Qualify As a Dependent.??

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin