New
Find
Notify
Tools

Married 46 Years
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
After being married for 46 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, "Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl. Now ... we have a $250,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 70-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife said she would be reasonable. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems!

Posts: 13812 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
can I see the hot 23 year old before making this decision?

Posts: 4988 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lamar,

It really doesn't matter. Most guys our age wouldn't know what to do with her anyway. And it would really crimp the African hunting budget. Nuf said.

Posts: 10132 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping