Find
Notify
Tools

Marriage
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted
Marriage is like a deck of cards. You start with 2 hearts and a diamond. After a few years you start looking for a club and a spade.

Life Member NRA
Life Member CA Rifle & Pistol Assoc.
DOJ Certified Handgun Instructor
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Posts: 535 | Location: Lincoln, CA 95648 | Registered: 19 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's so true I almost forgot to laugh... but I did.
Thanks,
Zeke

one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted Hide Post
Zeke
Your welcome. I tell everyone I was married by the justice of the peace, and I have not had either one. Ha Ha.
Senator

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation

Posts: 535 | Location: Lincoln, CA 95648 | Registered: 19 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo 41 years for me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Use enough gun,
I've been shuffling the deck of cards with the same woman for 38 years. It's not all bad... but that's my opinion. Don't ask for her's right now. LOL
Zeke

one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted Hide Post
Zeke:
When my woman and I got married after our honeymoon and we got home I had her fetching my slippers. I told her if you think I am going to wash these dishes on this cold floor without my slippers your crazy.
Senator

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation

One of Us
posted Hide Post
48 years on 8/19. I run everything around my house. Dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, clothes washer......

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had my wife of 30 years on her knees the other night............. She had to get down on her knees to find me hiding under the bed!

That woman scares the hell out of me!

Posts: 41797 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife got home from one of the kid's houses the other evening and asked what that noise was. I informed her that it was the dishwasher... obviously a sound which she's never heard before.... and there was another device, called a vacuum, that evidently I'm the only one who knows how to operate it.

I'm just fine with taking care of the old gal since she's pretty good at letting this old boy go hunting. I leave in 2 weeks and will get home some time in October. I've got 2 sheep hunts lined up!

She'd better use paper plates in my absence!!!

Zeke

one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted Hide Post
DocED
Boy do I know that. Another thing about women as soon as they say I do, they don't!!!
Senator rotflmo

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation

one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted Hide Post
Zeke:
Good luck on the sheep hunts. Where are you going???? Please let know when you get back, and how the hunt went!!!
Respectfully
Senator
PS- Married 11 years to this one. She has found out what it takes to be married to a hunting and fishing guide.

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Zeke: Everything's good for me too. tu2 I was properly trained long ago. . . . . . Big Grin Good luck on the hunts!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Senator,
I've got a Wyoming bighorn tag in my pocket and my son (37) has a Utah desert sheep tag in his!

I leave in 10 days and I'll be gone all of September and possibly some of October so I hope the dishes and laundry don't pile up too high.

I'll be able to get all my tasks done in a couple days upon my return so all is well.

Yes, Use Enough Gun, I too have been properly trained by a very good master but she know when to allow me off-leash. Life's good!

Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
A good friend has a new stove, now out of warranty, never been used. Wink

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Senator
posted Hide Post
Zeke:
Good luck to you and your son. Stay safe and lets us know how the hunts went.
Senator

Life Member NRA
Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation