New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funny Friday
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 273 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
This one is more intense than usual.A whole page full on every story click.Thanks!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boy oh boy,I was'nt aware that you had loaded all the back issuse.Very entertaining but can't be done in one sitting.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I look forward to funny Friday every week, so when it didn't show up, I looked it up and posted what I found.
They always have a bunch of good stuff.

Posts: 273 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Hardnox
posted Hide Post
Odie, You should consider signing up for the email notifications. Funny Friday doesn't always post at the same time on Friday.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I tried to sign up on their site but for some reason wasn't able to. Limited computer skills I suppose.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The one about the Penn. state trooper pulling the woman over reminded me of a buddy's experience. Wes was driving in Colorado when this cop pulls him over for speeding. Long story short the cop says I've heard every reason under the sun for speeding so if you don't want a ticket, it had better be one I have never heard before. Wes thought for a minute then said: "My wife just called + said if I wasn't home in 20 minutes shes fucking somebody else."Cop let him go. You'd have to know this guy; he gets away with shit that would get me thrown under the jail.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hardnox, welcome aboard. Love the column.

Picture of Hardnox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I tried to sign up on their site but for some reason wasn't able to. Limited computer skills I suppose.

On the upper right-hand column is a "subscribe" tab. Simply plug in your email address and hit submit. the site will send you an email. Simply confirm it and you're set.

Picture of Hardnox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Hardnox, welcome aboard. Love the column.

Thanks. Feel free to leave your jokes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Amigo. I know a few + always willing to share. I will try your recommendations on the signup procedure.R.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2