THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Joe Horn...How many bikers does it take to chase Black Panthers away video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Horn...How many bikers does it take to chase Black Panthers away video
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just read up on Joe Horn

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3880630

and then This Wak job Q-ball. What a worthless turd

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1854

What the hell is this Quanell skum bag , going to that Joe Horns house for? Just to Cause trouble!

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
More TV cameras than "panthers"!!!! What a joke!!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
White men with balls, not being demonized as Nazis or skin heads. I love it!

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Quanell x is a joke! He is the ultimate racist. Where is he now? Once he finds that the dead perps are South American illegals he is not worried about the injustice anymore? No they are not black so he does not care!

Black Panthers...... Black Pu%%ies.

They needs to stay in the "Trey" ( 3rd ward ).

Joe Horn did what many people would have wished to do.

WAY TO GO JOE!!!!!

I don't care if they were PURPLE they were invading a HOME and stealing a persons life work.

If they had been at work they would still be alive.

Posts: 41860 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The story I read, said in a poll sentiment was running about 2-1 for Horn, count me in! He was on the phone for more than five minutes before he acted, and the police were still not there. This is what is going to have to happen to send a message to criminals. Goes back to the old saying, "I would rather be judged by twelve, than carried by six".

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote