Find
Notify
Tools

A Really Bad Day...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of EvilAdmin
posted
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my
office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

Posts: 92 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 05 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
jumping

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another bar joke (there are so few of them!) Smiler

A guy walks into a bar in a town in West Africa. First thing he sees is a little man about 24" high, dressed in a British Army colonel's uniform, sitting on the edge of the bar.

The guy is fascinated, of course, and asks the bartender about him. The bartender says: " It's an interesting story. Why don't you buy him a drink and he'll tell you all about it". The guy springs for the drink and moves down the bar to hear the story.

The colonel accepts the drink from the bartender and is about to launch into his story when the bartender says: " Colonel, to save time, get to the part where you told the witch doctor to go fuck himself".

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote