New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whom to terminate
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The CEO had to call four of his BEST employees into his office. “I am really sorry, but I am Going have to let ONE of you get laid off.”

(1) The Black employee: “I am a protected minority.”
(2) The Female employee: “And I AM A Woman.”

(3) The oldest employee: “If you fire me, buster, I will hit you with an age discrimination lawsuit so fast that it will make your head spin.”

To which ALL THREE employees turn to the helpless, 23-year-old, white, male employee. He thinks For a moment and replies, “I THINK I may be Gay……..”

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
True story. Guy I used to work for had a great A.C. business in Houston.Needed a new secretary + placed an add in the paper (this was the 60's). This woman calls up,"I's done be calin bout dat sectry job cuz I sho duz needs the wuk." He tells her politely that the position has already been filled. Was'nt 2 days before the NAACP + a Federal agent came to his business to "discuss" racial discrimination. He told the Fed,Look if that woman answers my phone,I'll lose all my customers,which are mostly in Westheimer. The Fed took pity on Dave + told him,"Next time to be legal,say,must have good diction."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
You're lying in the middle of a king size bed.
On your left is a beautiful young woman, on your right a flaming poof.
To whom do you turn your back?

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Big Grin