Joke of the Year!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
about the Russia can equally be applied to all occupying powers, especially America today.

And I suppose some don't like to see that comparison??

Why is it when Russia does something criminal, the West goes all up in an uproar, while turning a blind eye to what they do in similar situations??

I am extremely dissatisfied with this comparison. Russia is not doing anything criminal and the draw area is not occupied. The Russian troops were in Crimea and South Ossetia, legitimately, on the basis of agreements with Ukraine and Georgia. What the peoples of those territories choose independence - it is their right. And Russian troops are in Syria on the Russian initiative and at the invitation of the legitimate government of this country. And Russia didn't organized coup d'etat. So I really don't like this comparison.
That's interesting, if the American people ever would understand , that everything the media tell about the world is a paranoid delusion?

animal

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's a matter Edmond, are you not getting enough attention in the political forum?

Posts: 2329 | Location: uSA | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Read gain slowly, wich letter don't you understand in "humour"?

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
The letters i dont understand here is: Edmond

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Get yourself a dictionary! Wink