Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
O. M. G. !!!!

rotflmo

sofa

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
Who is the most racist, whites or blacks?
Blacks, because they hate niggers too!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
When it was on T.V. I laughed until I cried.The rasicts b.s only starts when the opposing [party tells the truth by calling a spade a spade +NO ONE understanding what it means.Oh well.some of us do.If we say BOOGY BOOGY will we get the reception at the white house dinner?The point here is I don't give a good goddamn if you are white,.black.or oriental.We are the same here.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well in all reality as George Orwell pointed out, Some pigs are more equal than others.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Snow flakes won't like this today!

A trans freak dresses up as a woman and goes shopping, gets called maám and he is up in arms! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68796 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well Saeed.as I have said before + I reiterate in the "snowflakes equation"...Fuck em if they can't take a joke!

One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
That is hysterical! LMFAO!

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Why do black people have such nasty body odor? So even blind people can hate them

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I remember another of Dave Chappell's skits where he was a blind grand dragon of the KKK. He kept going on about how they stink. The skit ends when they make him realize that he himself is black so he divorces his wife because she's a "nigger lover".