THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Emergency While out hunting in Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emergency While out hunting in Georgia
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Emergency, While Hunting In Georgia:

Two Good Old boys are out hunting in Georgia.

All of a sudden one grasps his chest and lets out a mournful sigh and falls to the ground.
His eyes are rolled back in his head, and he is not breathing.

So the other Good Ol Boy, whips out his new fangled cell phone and calls 911.

As soon as the operator is on the line, he lets her know in an excited voice that
� Bubba has fallen down and ain�t breathin�, what should I do?�

So the operator says, � Step One, lets calm down and take a deep breathe�

So the Good Ol Boy settles down, and calmly takes a deep breathe. The operator can tell that he has settled down.

�Okay now � says the operator in a soothing voice � the next step we need to make sure of is that your friend Bubba is REALLY DEAD�

� Are you really sure about that Ma�am?� responds the Good Ol Boy.

� Yes I am quite sure� responds the 911 Operator.

�Well Okay� replies the Good Ol Boy on the line.

The 911 Operator hears a few moments of silence, and then a shot rings out.

�Okay Now What?� comes back over the phone .

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Boy! Are you gonna hear from the Rebs!

Posts: 649 | Location: NY | Registered: 15 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Mc
posted Hide Post
We all know that story is from the Northeast.

Posts: 1450 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: 16 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bluetick
posted Hide Post
Man this is bad. I'm in the process of moving to Georgia from Louisiana. I didn't think things were gona get worse.

Shawn

Posts: 773 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just escaped from Georgia after about 5 years. It's really not all that retarded, and you won't have to change your watch more than 1 hour, depending on when you move. Some places you go to in America you might have to set it back 50, maybe even 100 years. Only difference between Lousiana and Gawga is EST and CST. Of course when I moved to Florida I had to set my watch forward several decades.

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bill:

I want you to know that I did not laugh very loud at the story (at least, not real loud) and would never tell such stories. Us damyankees would never makes jokes about Rebs. Since I know you believe me, I also have a beautiful bridge here in New York City for sale and you are the first person I have offered this deal to!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Bluetick:

You better stay out of Bill Mc's neck of the woods!