THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The difference between the Left and the Right
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The difference between the Left and the Right
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Republican is very happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank you card and a dozen different books such as, "How to Improve Your Business" and "Becoming More Successful."

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between Left and Right.

Don't let your fears get in the way of your dreams

Posts: 143 | Location: Oklahoma City | Registered: 20 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
The barber is lucky he doesn't work in west Phoenix. If his shop was there, the Democrat would have been a Mexican illegal who voted Democrat three times in the last election. And the line would have been miles long...his 1.2 million relatives by blood, marriage, and social security number, who all came to Arizona uninvited and unscreened since 2,008 and who all voted straight ticket Democrat too.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi AC good to see you posting

Posts: 19606 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AC:

Agree with you totally on this. Thanks to the current administration I will never vote for anyone with a (D) behind their name.

Posts: 10363 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote