THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A pun, a one-liner, and a priest walk into a bar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A pun, a one-liner, and a priest walk into a bar
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted
What is Mozart doing right now?
Decomposing

What's the difference between snowmen and snowomen? Snowballs

I didn't want to believe that my dad was stealing from his job on the road crew, but when I got home, all the signs were there.

A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

Women may be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
where's the priest part...?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
...A priest, a pedophile, and a homosexual walk into a bar.......

....and that was just the first guy!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote