Find
Notify
Tools

2 truck stop shorts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
#1 Guy goes into the truck stop + the waitress asks what will it be, + he replies, Ma'am, I'd like some old taylor whiskey + she says, make up your mind, we have both.
#2 Guy goes into the truck stop + tells the waitress he sure would like a little pussy + she says, so would I, mines big as a hubcap.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Eeker Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sure wasn't the Texico truck stop 10 miles east of San Antone on I-10.

I was in having lunch with two other drivers, one I knew. A centerfold looking waitress about 26.

Dick told her: "he said he'd pay you $20,
I'll pay you $20 more to watch"
She replied looking at me:
"All I need is another $20---!"

That kinda put me in a spot.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
In the early 70s we were on the way to the job site but stopped at the coffee shop on the way. The crew chief (who considered himself a REAL ladies man) wanted to hit on the waitress, so he comes up with the oldest + most lame comment to her, "My, that's sweet, What did you do; stick your finger in it?" She shot right back, "Sure did, + then I stirred your coffee!" Then there was another waitress that I know who told about the customer who asked if he could slip her 9". She says, "I'm flattered but I don't think you could get it up 3 times."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then there was the construction worker in N.Y.C. girl watching when an attractive female walks by

Him---Boy would I like to get in your pantys!

Her---Why, there is one asshole in there already! Big Grin

Hip

Posts: 1893 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote