Find
Notify
Tools

Mexican delicacy
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted
A Texan. with the unusual name, iHashe Eliphambaneyo, decides that he needs a bit of R @ R. He has been having some trouble of late and has to get his big fat fingers away from his itsy bitsy keyboard. So he heads South of the border, down Mexico way.

After driving awhile, he enters a fair size town. As it has been a long and thirsty drive, he looks out for a cantina. Our Texan spots what he has been looking for, parks his pick-up and heads inside.

He pulls up to the bar counter and decides to have a tequila followed by a whiskey straight up. Our man is on his third chaser, when he sees a waiter put down a plate of food in front of a customer seated at one of the tables.

It smells good! The Texan calls out, "Hey Manuel, come 'ere."

The waiter approaches, pointing to the name badge on his breast,"Luiz."

"Hey Manuel, what is that?"

" Ah Senor, you have excellent taste."
" The dish is called Cajons de Toro, thee bulls testicles from thee bull fight thees morning. A delicacy"

"What the heck, I will have the same."

Luiz recoils, battling to keep his breakfast down.
He thinks to himself, "Padre Mio, thees man must talk a lot of sheet, his breath steenks soo bad!"

Luiz keeping his distance, replied, "I am so sorry Senor, there is only one serving per day as there is only one bullfight per day. But if you come early enough and make de order de delicacy is yours tomorrow, Senor."

At eight-thirty the next morning, iHashe Eliphambaneyo, takes his seat at a table. The Texan spots the waiter and calls out, "Hey Manuel, I'll have those Cajons."

Luiz disappears into the back. He rappears a while later bearing a plate. He approaches the Texan from an angle, not wishing to tangle with his breath again. Luiz places the plate in front of iHashe and wishes him good appetite.

After a few moments, the Texan calls out, "Hey Manuel, these are so much smaller than yesterday's."

Luiz, shrugging his shoulders, " Si Senor, sometimes de bull, she weens!"

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Translation of the name is available on request and possibly for money! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
shittttttttttt steve we all know your to easy to hold out for money when there is a laugh to be had!!!! rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
OK, I'll tell you. Cajones means bollocks.......... Oh, sorry, what you really want is the other translation? animal

My Xhosa is a bit rusty nowadays..... in fact, it's very rusty and my clicking skills if asked to pronounce it are even rustier, but 'iHashe Eliphambaneyo' means something like mad donkey or similar..... Wink dancing

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old joke.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah it is an old joke.True story here. Years ago when my boys were still boys we went down to the roping arena for the annual 'fry'. For those not informed that's when all of us ranchers cut the calves(read castrate) + put them on ice until we do the 'fry' We use a mix of cornmeal,pequita flour,salt + pepper. Drop them in the batter then deep fry.Well my youngest comes up + whispers,"Dad what are these?" I told him these were mountain oysters. He breathed a sigh of relief as he said "good my older brother said they were bull nuts."

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote