THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Indian, Muslim, and a cowboy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indian, Muslim, and a cowboy
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
An Indian, a Muslim and a cowboy were sitting around drinking beer. The Indian sighed and said "Once we were many and now we are few". A Muslim happily said "Once we were few and now we are many". The cowboy took a swig from his beer, cocked back his hat and said "That's just cuz we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet"!

[ 01-13-2003, 00:32: Message edited by: Harley ]

Posts: 36 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: 04 January 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of PRASH
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 4 | Location: U.K. | Registered: 25 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you can believe this a guy where I work told this joke and got three days off with out pay. Well jokem if they can't take a fuck.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Renton, WA. | Registered: 16 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That ole PC shit is just getting out of hand, isn't it?

sofa

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler Smiler

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sambar9.3 (Dave)

Harley is from North Carolina where (thank God!) the Southerners are not easily impressed by bluster and threats from what Kipling once described as "lesser breeds without the law". I only wish I knew how to express my delight at this joke -because it had the perfect requirements for a good joke - I laughed because I never guessed the punch line and because of its "shock" value.

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of this joke:

Q: Why no Muslems on "Star Trek"?
A: 'Cause it's set in the future...

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jay Johnson:

That's a sad story that you posted. It looks like you and I are in states with politicians who don't seem to recognize that we are in a real fight. People who shout in demonstrations across the world: " Death to America!" somehow don't give me the impression that they like us. I pray that our politicians will read some history. One of the Roman emperors was listening to complaints from his legion commanders that the barbarians were constantly pressing and nothing seemed to please them. He remarked: " If they won't love us, let them fear us!". ( Oh, I can just hear the liberal types sneer that the Roman Empire disappeared. Yeah,it did - after enduring for nearly 3 centuries after the emperor made his remark. I'll settle for another 3 centuries of the United States enduring. (P.S. The emperor didn't have nuclear weapons) It is interesting in a way to read how Muslim terrorists may get a "dirty bomb" and set it off in an American city. Hello, Damascus? Hello, Tehran? Gee! They don't answer. Those damn Americans must have really gotten angry!

one of us
Picture of Big-Ed
posted Hide Post
PC means always having to say you're sorry.

Smiler

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Posts: 269 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 07 December 2003Reply With Quote