Find
Notify
Tools

Ain't War Hell!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TrapperP
posted
Three servicemen, Air Force, Marine, and a Sailor, were all on a flight to go home on leave after spending time in Afghanistan. When they landed a man approached them and said, "Boys to show my thanks for serving our country I'm gonna give you my truck to drive home so you don't have to pay for a cab." The guys thankfully agreed and drove off.

Halfway there the truck broke down and they were stuck out on a lonely stretch of road. Off in the distance they saw a farm house and went to ask to use the phone. When the man at the door answered and saw the men in uniform he invited them in. He said, "Boys for serving our country I'll cook you a steak dinner and you can shack up with my three daughters, you'll have to discuss amongst yourselves who sleeps with each girl, there's plenty of beer in the fridge."

The men ate and the first girl comes down the stairs, a very pretty girl. The fly boy jumped up and said "she's mine" and goes upstairs. The second girl comes down, prettier than the first, the jar head snatches her up and goes upstairs. The sailor is waiting for the last girl thinking he's getting the heifer of the group. To his delight she comes down, the finest of them all.

The next morning the farmer is cooking breakfast. The fly boy comes down first, uniform neatly pressed, fresh looking. The farmer asked if he wanted breakfast but the fly boy says, "No thank you sir, you've done enough already," and left.

The jarhead came down next, uniform not as neat as the fly boys but still acceptable. The farmer offers him food but he only drinks coffee, thanks the farmer and leaves.

The sailor comes down next, still a little drunk, neckerchief messed up, no socks and missing a shoe. The farmer offers him breakfast and the sailor ate everything and took off without even a 'thank you.' After they all were gone the farmer calls his girls down. Rubbing his hands together greedily he says "OK girls, how did we do?"

The girl with the airman says, "He fondled me a little, drank a beer, fell asleep and he gave me $200!"

The girl with the marine says, "He made love to me one time, had a couple beers and gave me $150."

The poor girl with the sailor appears all tired and worn out, "he made love to me all night, drank the rest of the beer, and I'll be damned if he didn't borrow $50 from me till next payday!"

Lord, give me patience 'cuz if you give me strength I'll need bail money!!
'TrapperP'

Posts: 3742 | Location: Moving on - Again! | Registered: 25 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That last one sounds like my oldest son, but he's in the Army. "HOAH" thumb

Rooster

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
That brings back memories.....

US Navy, Vietname era.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!