THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    I had to take the Mother-In-Law and her sister to Wal-Mart....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I had to take the Mother-In-Law and her sister to Wal-Mart....
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I see that you are showing off your fine tractor. clap I am sure that the hogs will not mind that you let someone else ride in their trailer. roflmao

Hog Killer

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Ya can't see them from that angle,but the tractor has 'Spinner' hubs on it. Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mr Jim Beagles
posted Hide Post
Omaha, Nebraska had a congressman try to outlaw the spinners because he got in an accident because he thought the other vehicle was still moving. Go Big Red. Roll Eyes

If you can't have fun, what good is life?
Were liberals born that stupid or did they work at it?

Posts: 84 | Location: Council Bluffs, Iowa | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote