THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Don't forget your anniversary!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't forget your anniversary!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted
A husband was in big trouble when he forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife told him, "Tomorrow there better be something in the driveway for me that goes zero to 200 in 2 seconds flat".

The next morning the wife found a small package in the driveway. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral arrangements for the husband have been set for Saturday.

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I booked an 8 day Tuna fishing trip one summer, paid the deposit and all and about 2 months before the trip I figured out that the second day of the trip was my 25th wedding anniversary.
That cost me two weeks in Southern England, France and Germany right before I went fishing.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That follows with the year I bought my wife a chain saw for her birthday. It was a very practical gift since we were clearing property at the time. I even got her ear muffs, nice leather gloves and chain and bar oil. The gift was not appreciated even though it was given in the spirit of love....WOMEN...who can understand em!!!

The year of the .30-06!!
100 years of mostly flawless performance on demand.....Celebrate...buy a new one!!

Posts: 858 | Location: MD Eastern Shore | Registered: 24 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
L49, she was probably pissed because you didn't get her any gas! Roll Eyes derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote