Tools

The American Dream!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
All blacks swimming back to Africa with a Jew under each arm! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the math don't even come close to working out.
I don't think it works the other way round either.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
All constitutionalist minded are welcome here. There's nowhere else in the world for US, and the world's refuse keeps swimming this way. If they become American in thought and spirit, it works. If they bring infections (such as communism, eradicated diseases, entitlement, etc.) this place will stop being the reason for immigration.

What's funny is how the world hates the process and still aspires to come and take it away.

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps substitute Muslim for the Jew.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xgrunt:
Perhaps substitute Muslim for the Jew.

Yes, and you can change the blacks for Mexicans too rotflmo

Or Catholics being carried by the Irish!

All part of the fun clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68788 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I heard that one when i was in high school over 40 years ago!!! still funny. Wink

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1980 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
As Kris Kristofferson mentioned in his song, Jesus was a Capricorn."some folks hate the whites who hate the blacks who hate the klan,most of us hate anything that we don't understand." I won't even bring up Kinky Friedman's song "They ain't makin jews like Jesus anymore". Pull it up if you have not heard it before. Along the same line (very kinda) check out new artist Hayes Carle on his song "She left me for Jesus". I found it hilarious + so they quit playing it on the air.Too many baptist complaints I suppose.One of the ladies at my book club told me I would go to hell.B.S., I choose to think of Jesus as someone with a sense of humor as well.I think my soul is safe as long as I can remember to laugh.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Why do so few blacks know how to swim? Have you ever heard of anyone swimming away from a holdup?

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1388 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
As Kris Kristofferson mentioned in his song, Jesus was a Capricorn."some folks hate the whites who hate the blacks who hate the klan,most of us hate anything that we don't understand." I won't even bring up Kinky Friedman's song "They ain't makin jews like Jesus anymore". Pull it up if you have not heard it before. Along the same line (very kinda) check out new artist Hayes Carle on his song "She left me for Jesus". I found it hilarious + so they quit playing it on the air.Too many baptist complaints I suppose.One of the ladies at my book club told me I would go to hell.B.S., I choose to think of Jesus as someone with a sense of humor as well.I think my soul is safe as long as I can remember to laugh.

i used to have ole kinky on about 6 CDs and played em as loud as i could in my office when i was with the gang unit probation. really used to get the "chosen ones" going. dept. head, who was a LULAC lover, told me i got more complaints from the "clients" than everyone else combined. said he couldn't do anything about it cause i treated everyone the same, not just the minorities. when he complained about kinky, i told him i'd turn it down if he could figure out a way to exempt my office from getting xmas music pumped in during the season. he couldn't, so ole kinky kept right on "sitting in his wigwam beating on his tom tom"

Posts: 1546 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
John ,Yep I helped with his guberantorial quest. Still have the button' s + T shirt. Of course he did'nt get it. The whole G.D. scheme is one dirty joke; + not funny at that.That was part of what Kinky was promoting.As well as my bumper sticker,"Kinky for Governor; how hard can it be?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote