Humor Gone Wrong
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted
Is this a Japanese thing?

Humor Gone Wrong

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13653 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe those Japanese just got it all wrong. The proper term is "blow it out your ass", they just got it backwards.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1191 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That is some sick shit + one helluva way to die.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happened in a gas station when I was a kid. Bad.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1111 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was cautioned as a kid to never goose someone with an air nozzle.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the early 70's I was working in a steel fabricating shop. At the end of the day we used an air hose to blow off out clothes before punching out for the day. One guy thought it would be funny to blow off another guys ass a little close. It didn't kill him, but he stayed in the hospital a couple of days. Not funny.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Still trying to figure out how that air got from the digestive system into the respiratory system. Must have been a faulty backflow preventer somewhere.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I bought a book a couple of years ago called "Too Good To Be True".The author has been on Letterman,etc. + his premise is debunking these urban legends.
He snagged damn near every one I had ever heard. Was interesting reading;pull it up on Amazon.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote