THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    New holiday drink at the White House
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New holiday drink at the White House
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Its half Watermelon Juice- Half Stolly Vodka...............Nig Nog.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
and the results of drinking that concoction shows in the daily actions of the person leading our country to destruction. anyone who voted for this nincompoop should have their scrotum snipped.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
anyone who voted for this nincompoop should have their scrotum snipped.

They already have... oh, you meant literally...

Posts: 260 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztreh:
and the results of drinking that concoction shows in the daily actions of the person leading our country to destruction. anyone who voted for this nincompoop should have their scrotum snipped.

Wich just goes to show that half of the American population is below average and they can still vote sofa

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nig Nog.

Good one clap

Posts: 1845 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
anyone who voted for this nincompoop should have their scrotum snipped.

It is in the health care bill, page 1258! Doesn't matter if you voted for him or not though

Cheers,
Jason

But what do I know?

Posts: 62 | Location: Missouri, U.S.A. | Registered: 23 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I posted this on another site and it was deleted asap. Eeker looks like there's nig nog lovers everywhere! thumbdown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
it was deleted asap

They must be suckers, embarased and guilt ridden about how the realy feel. animal rotflmo

Posts: 1845 | Registered: 01 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
They must be suckers, embarrassed and guilt-ridden about how the really feel.

Yes, indeed. The Booga voters bought the lies of the Kenyan. They heard only what they wanted to hear-- Hope, Change, "I'm not Bush." They had such great expectations. But you must inspect before you can expect. This they failed to do. Now, they are seeing they have been played for suckers. Ben Stein wrote a great piece about this very thing. I have posted it in the Political Forum under the title WHAT'S HAPPENED? Reading it will really tell you what the dickwads who voted for the Liar-in-Chief have done to our country...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
When ordering this drink at other times of the year it goes by the name jigger juice. rotflmo

Posts: 1144 | Location: utah | Registered: 07 March 2003Reply With Quote