THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Fatal Overdose In Atlanta............
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fatal Overdose In Atlanta............
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GA DEER HUNTER
posted Hide Post
Just out of curiosity, why do you think that picture was taken in Atlanta?

Posts: 392 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Poletax, you are a jerk!

Posts: 281 | Location: southern Wisconsin | Registered: 26 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PT, @#$!! you!, You owe me ANOTHER keyboard!!!!

Memo to self, never open anything posted by PT while drinking coffee........

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Personally I think what we are looking at is Katrina refuXXXXX scumbag that relocated to Dallas.

Curious, did he overdose on the coke or the watermelon?

DiGgeR

One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
My guess is that he has an unopened bottle of Heineken in his back pocket. stir

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Montana
posted Hide Post
Poletax,

That is too funny, maybe if he lays there long enough we could use him for bait. I am sure there are some wild cats around that dumpster.

Wayne

Live everyday, like it was your last!!

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

Posts: 571 | Location: Central, NC | Registered: 03 October 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Glad yous guys enjoyed it.
Atlanta was just for fun.
wihntr... Smiler

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManCannon
posted Hide Post
This picture was actually taken in Texas... That dumpster belongs to S&H Waste Disposal Service in Mesquite beer

"The atomic bomb made the prospect of future war unendurable. It has led us up those last few steps to the mountain pass; and beyond there is a different country." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Posts: 385 | Location: Midwestern Corn Desert | Registered: 13 November 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well at least he is in the shade, wouldn't want him to get sunburned, now would we?

homer

Posts: 4 | Location: East of the Democratic People's Republic of Tucson. | Registered: 21 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Warbird
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Yes! That's good..really good!

-Jamie

Posts: 50 | Location: NC | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jim White
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgr4570:
Curious, did he overdose on the coke or the watermelon?

I've never seen a brother OD on watermelon so it must have been a bad coke. stir

99% of the democrats give the rest a bad name.

"O" = zero

NRA life member

Posts: 730 | Location: Prescott, AZ | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So that's why they tell us whites not to serve watermelons to blacks !! Roll Eyes

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
For the life of me,I can't see the reference to watermelon.
I think its just a phrase.Like white guys can't dance.
Peeps of all shades enjoy it 'round here.
And they also thought the pic was funnier than chit.

one of us
Picture of 45LCshooter
posted Hide Post
no, no; look at the little chunks of watermelon on the curb: this was obviously a drive by (I don't want to stir the pot, but profilers suggest it was a chicken) the poor fellow was just an innocent bystander.

I am equally confused about the steriotypes. I love watermelon and chicken, my Korean friend loves chicken; I really don't understand what it is...except a driveby.

All that's gold does not glitter. Not all those who wander are lost.
--J.R.R. Tolkien

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think.
--Niels Bohr

Posts: 381 | Location: Kiowa, AL | Registered: 08 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of byf42
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal jumping rotflmo lol

*We Band of 45-70er's*

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Posts: 497 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swamp_Fox:
My guess is that he has an unopened bottle of Heineken in his back pocket. stir

NO NO NO shame Heineken don't go with no watermelon!! Ripple white is the pick of those with Kulture Big Grin

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think you are mistaken, Ripple goes with chicken, Thunderbird goes with watermelon.....Jolly Rancher for desert......

Posts: 343 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of invader66
posted Hide Post
Sir, I stand corrected.

Semper Fi
WE BAND OF BUBBAS
STC Hunting Club

Posts: 1684 | Location: Walker Co,Texas | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And there's always Malt Liquor that goes with ribs!!

Posts: 343 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I though they made it legal to bait in Ga.Maybe they got him before he tried to rob the bank.I think watermellon and a bucket of fried chicken always gets them .I herd caddys also work but cost more than mellons but you can get more than one at a time.Alanta is the craphole of the south thats why I moved away from there as far as I could.

Posts: 2543 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if it were ATL he wouldnt still have his shoes.

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 1875SharpsShooter
posted Hide Post
animal

Kudos on the great pic!

SS

Whatdaya mean...........there's other calibers besides 45-70

Posts: 194 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 28 March 2007Reply With Quote