Find
Notify
Tools

The redneck and gorilla
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The redneck and gorilla -

A small zoo in North Carolina obtained a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female,
became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem,the Zoo Keeper thought of Bobby Lee Walton, a redneck, part-time worker
responsible for cleaning the animal cages. Bobby Lee, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.

The Zoo Keeper thought they might have a solution.

Bobby Lee was approached with a proposition. Would hebe willing to mate with the gorilla for $500?

Bobby Lee showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:

"First", Bobby Lee said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips."
The Keeper quickly agreed to this condition.

"Second", he said, "She must wear a 'Dale Earnhardt Forever' T-Shirt."
The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.

"Third", he said, "you can't never tell no one about this."
The keeper again readily agreed to this condition.

"Fourth", Bobby Lee said, "I want all the children raisedSouthern Baptist."
Once again it was agreed.

And last," Bobby Lee said, "I'm gonna need another week to come up with the $500.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
To this anecdote I thought rednike are set pretty racist.

Yes, and why he doesn't want to kiss on the lips? As far as I know, gorillas are vegetarians

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Damn it, Vashper, quit screwing up the joke! rotflmo (It's very straightforward-nothing to do with racist, vegetarians and kissing on the lips) Go play with Edmond-just not with nuclear weapons! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Damn it, Vashper, quit screwing up the joke! rotflmo (It's very straightforward-nothing to do with racist, vegetarians and kissing on the lips) Go play with Edmond!

I'm just trying to understand his motives - why he refuses to kiss her on the lips? I would understand if she smoked or ate meat salad - but she apparently doesn't do either. Strange scruples. We're each situation, wittingly or unwittingly, try on ourselves, aren't we?

Secondly, I don't really understand. Southerners, as far as I know, remain in the soul supporters of segregation. So how could he agree to contact with the representative not even a different race, but generally another species? I can understand if it was a chimpanzee - they have white skin. But gorillas are actually black!
This story broke my stereotypes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm just trying to understand his motives - why he refuses to kiss her on the lips? I would understand if she smoked or ate meat salad - but she apparently doesn't do either. Strange scruples. We're each situation, wittingly or unwittingly, try on ourselves, aren't we? Secondly, I don't really understand. Southerners, as far as I know, remain in the soul supporters of segregation. So how could he agree to contact with the representative not even a different race, but generally another species? I can understand if it was a chimpanzee - they have white skin. But gorillas are actually black! This story broke my stereotypes.

It's a joke!

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Finally - the tables are turned and you guys have to explain the joke to Vashper. Usually you dont understand his jokes... ;-)

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He won't kiss her on the lips because that is a significant step indicating that he has strong feelings for her. He doesn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. He's just doing it for the money.

Secondly, a redneck, not too bright southerner goes back to the stereotype that they would f*ck anything that moves, regardless of species, or even if it has a pulse.

Posts: 13867 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Salt of story that redneck doesn't understand who pays 500 bucks. He thought that he must pay. That is, he did not understand that he is used as a prostitute. And namely hookers don't kiss on the lips, not clients, or they state that they don't kiss (don't ask how I know this). Clients, Customers are more inclined to have some freedom in their behavior, no matter will they use this freedom or not. Therefore, the condition of this rednek illogical.
But, in the end, it's not my quibbling, just a joke - so to speak, of the second level.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
not too bright southerner goes back to the stereotype that they would f*ck anything that moves,

What does moving have to do with it? Big Grin

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo