Find
Notify
Tools

Fishing in Illannoy!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted
Read this and watch the video! This is so funny!

http://www.theblaze.com/storie...youll-want-to-watch/

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping WOO HOO Now That Looks Like Fun,Wonder What Ya Could Do On a Wave Runner??

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How dare they torture the little sea kittens!

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Everybody's got to be somewhere doing something. I would guess that it's better than sitting at a computer. Smiler

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NavyVet
posted Hide Post
Ha ha! I'd probably just gig myself if I tried that. Lol.

NRA life member, thanks to Steve. Smiler

Running on empty...

Posts: 250 | Location: God's Country | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The White rive in AR is full of those things and when they get to jumping, they can and will jump in the boat. Getting hit by a 5# carp at 40mph ain't fun.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
Are they any good to eat?

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is funny. I watched Lee and Tiffany shooting those jumping carp with a bow and arrow on TV. These are setting a new standard for fishing.

Posts: 115 | Location: Sparta (where else?) | Registered: 05 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Brooks:
Are they any good to eat?

Think of it as misspelled by a dyslexic [No!]

CRAP

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of daniel77
posted Hide Post
And they say Rednecks are bad. I bet that plenty of folks would pay $250 for a weekend of doing this. Beer not included.

Posts: 3628 | Location: cajun country | Registered: 04 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
noodling is for sissies Big Grin

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daniel77:
And they say Rednecks are bad. I bet that plenty of folks would pay $250 for a weekend of doing this. Beer not included.

Sign me up!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Seriously, this has now made the list.

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you like this, there is a bill in the Illinois legislature now that would allow shooting carp on the Illinois River with shotguns from a moving boat. The ultimate redneck skeet shooting!

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn Skippy, the waterways are getting dangerous enough with just the overpowered boats being piloted by drunken asses. Now you want to give them shotguns to boot.

Aim for the exit hole