THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Grey Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grey Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Forest. Night. Under the tree Grey Wolf shivering. Suddenly he heard - on the track, singing a cheerful song, Little Red Riding Hood goes
- Little Red Riding Hood, how can you not afraid?
- Why should I be afraid? I know the way, I love sex

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Hey there little Red Riding Hood, You sure are looking good! You're everything that a big bad wolf would want! . . . . .Howl. . . . . . . . Listen to me. . . . . . .(Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs) Big Grin dancing

one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Add to that joke:
"Ahh, little red riding hood," said the big bad wolf, "I'm going to f--k you."
Little Red Riding Hood pulled her .44 magnum and said, "Oh no you aren't. You're going to eat me like the story says!"

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When did Lil red riding hood get so sexy?
damnation.
Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Big Bad Wolf got Lil' Red Riding Hood... On a bed of leaves, behind a thick bush. The deed done, he pulls up his pants, looking at Lil', who is in quite a state of disarray.

Slightly remorseful, he asks: "What are you gonna tell Gran Ma?"

She lifts her head and says: "I'm going to tell her that you savagely raped me twice, and then turned me over and..." "WHAT? What do you mean raped twice? That's a damn lie!!!"

She looks at him, purrs, and says "You still got half an hour, do you...?"

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Hey there little Red Riding Hood, You sure are looking good! You're everything that a big bad wolf would want! . . . . .Howl. . . . . . . . Listen to me. . . . . . .(Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs)"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_K5b-JNc7E

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote