THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The real story of the Creation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The real story of the Creation
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(I swear that I found this one on an AUSSIE website)

Eve is walking in the Garden of Eden and looking rather lonesome. The Lord speaks to her and asks why she looks so sad. Eve explains that she is just sick and tired of apples and why are there so many snakes around?

The Lord says that perhaps she might want a "man". Eve perks up enough to ask the Lord for more details.

The Lord explains: " He will be flawed and with many bad traits. He will lie, cheat and be vainglorious at times. All in all, he will give you a hard time. On the other hand, he will be bigger, faster and able to kill anything that would try to harm you. He will also seem, at times, to be dimwitted and he will like childish things like fighting and kicking a ball around. He really can be dumb at times and will need your advice in order to think properly".

Eve says: " He sounds great. Anything is better than being alone. But (and here Eve raises that eyebrow the way women can do -and no man) -what's the catch?"

The Lord says: Like I said, he's vain and arrogant. So you'll have to let him think that I made him first. It will be our little secret".

The Lord leans over to Eve and concludes in a confidential tone: " Just as Woman to woman".

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
gerry375--for a man 76 where do you find all this material--congrats.

Posts: 510 | Location: pa | Registered: 07 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
two canoes:

I wish I had a different method but I just punch in to Google with key words of who ever ticked me off last ( usually the Aussies or the Scots) Smiler

On a VERY serious note (I think PA is one of the most beautiful states in the country and I have seen 40 of them so that's why I want to tell you) make sure you have a really good anti-virus service because I often have seen repeated notifications by Norton that they blocked an attempt by a worm or virus. The instant I see any reference to girls in avatars on a site I drop it. Just a word of advice.

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now you know why the Aussi's are down under..

Posts: 304 | Location: Texas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of pete152
posted Hide Post
You can kiss us down under!! Smiler beer
Peter

Posts: 171 | Location: australia | Registered: 06 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I heard it like this: God created the world and then created man. God and Adam were talking one day and Adam told God things were pretty good, except he was a little lonely. God said, " May be what you need is a woman". Adam replied, "What is a woman?" God said," A woman is a beautiful companion who will always be supportive of you, you will pleasure you in ways you can't imagine, she will cook and clean for you, love and obey you." Adam said, "That sounds great, God, What will that cost me?" God relied" Oh, An arm and a leg at least" Adam thought for awhile, and said" What can I have for a rib?"

Windage and elevation, Mrs. Langdon, windage and elevation...

Posts: 944 | Location: michigan | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote