New
Find
Notify
Tools

Airplane seats
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I was on that plane !

Posts: 2437 | Location: manitoba canada | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I usually have fat slobs rolling on to me on both sides of me if I am in a middle seat.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2640 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 164 | Location: Germany | Registered: 06 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Last time I flew I had two fat guys and so I had to lean out into the Aisle.
1.5 hours is a LONG time in that POsition.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4243 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
My son flys all the time all across the country + Europe giving seminars on computers + the gaming industry. He got by a little Asian guy + his wife. The little guy kept trying to shove my sons arm off of the armrest,so he shoved him back (my son is 6'3" + 220 lbs.). The little guy moved + put his wife next to my son;what a man.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Travelled 4 hours to Cuba with some fat chick pushing me into the outside wall, but I did have a window seat. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I had a friend die on a flight back from the Virgin Islands. She had breast cancer + never even knew it.Another lady friend of mine was going into major grief over this. I told her,she died on the way back so she got her vacation + she died in her sleep. What more could you want?Maybe I'm just cold but since none of us get out of here alive I thought it a great way to go.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote